Do you know that trees benefit for air purification? If you are a city dweller or if you live in an area with high levels of smog and if you are suffering from asthma, I am sure that you have heard about the health benefits of trees. Trees will help you by filtering pollutants, which ultimately helps to make your indoor air healthier. Here are some of the benefits of trees:
– Noise pollution is a problem all over the world. In fact, it is estimated that more than 400 million people suffer from noise-induced hearing loss. You may not be aware of this but trees can actually decrease noise levels as they provide a dense barrier against sound penetration. Therefore, trees can be considered as a cost effective solution to noise pollution.
– Air purification is important because not everyone has clean air to breathe. Indeed, air pollution is a global problem. However, by having a well maintained and planted tree, you can ensure a cleaner and healthier environment at home. Trees help to filter impurities from the air and therefore, can help to purify the air inside your house and office.
– There is a need to reduce carbon dioxide emission because this is believed to be a major cause of acid rain. By planting trees, you can significantly reduce carbon emissions. However, you need to ensure that trees do not grow very fast. For this, you can plant fast growing trees, which will not necessarily spread their branches all over the place. This means that the air will not get polluted with fast growing trees.
– Pollution causes toxic substances in the atmosphere. Trees can benefit in two ways: one, they can purify the polluted air and the other, by slowing down the rate of chemical reaction, which can help them decompose the toxic substances. Therefore, by having a tree at home, you can significantly minimize the risk of breathing in harmful chemicals.
– Air filtration is important because of several reasons. However, one of the main reasons is because of the harmful effects of pollutants on human health. Therefore, air filtering plants can help you protect your family from breathing in harmful gases. In fact, there are a lot of air filtering plants which can provide protection for your house. Trees which can provide you with a natural ambiance in your house can prove to be beneficial, as they also look good and add a certain aesthetic value to the house.